Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blazed and Confused






This weekend my friends Sean, Greg, Chariese and her roommate Melissa were at the Snoop Dogg/Slightly Stoopid Concert. I gotta say Damn Snoop killed it and he wasn't even a headliner, the whole Dogg Pound was there and even The Lady of Rage. Played some old school shit, most deffinitely would want to see him when he is a headliner or just on tour alone! Slightly Stoopid was alright I was kind of disappointed, by the time they were on one of the speakers was blown and all I could hear was bass. I could kind of hear and The songs they played were dope Closer To The Sun was awesome, but we didn't stay for their whole set we dipped early. We had closer seats but decided to sit on the lawn cause a lot of our homies were there and it's like a fat party too! Fat cloud of bud smoke just lingered in the air

No comments: